How will I benefit?
- You will have an “ A HA!“ moment.
- You will have insights that give you clarity to your thoughts.
- Your mind will quieten as you learn to dump past baggage and you will take control of your life.
- You will increase in confidence because you are now proud of who you are, what you want and where you want to go.
- It will become obvious what actions you need to take. You will become the expert of your own life again. You will no longer need direction from others because you have learnt how to take ownership of your own life.
- You will make positive choices and rid yourself from negativity. This will make you more proactive.
- You will find solutions to make change possible and this will increase your energy levels. Every problem does have a solution.
- You will regain a sharp focus of who you are and how you are inter-relating with people. You will learn skills to enable you to engage well with others and how to deal with conflict.
- You will no longer be stuck .You will be decisive in your decision making because you know you now use logical, positive thinking to reach your conclusions.
- You will know a lot more about stress management, health and fitness and will be able to make informed decisions on what changes you need to make to improve your well being.
- You will have the knowledge you need to make the most of your money. You will know what you need to do financially to reach your goals, plan for retirement and work towards financial freedom.
Who will benefit from Switch?
The last 3-4 of economic downturn have been tough on many of us all around the world. Many have been forced or have decided to change. Life for many has become over complicated and hard. The hard times for some have manifested in redundancy, divorce, financial stress and bad health. Time has come to reset direction. TLC has identified a need for some positive thought processing and mind management to help people develop a plan for desired future outcomes. While one on one coaching has been a powerful tool for change TLC The Life Coach has identified a need for an all encompassing intensive programme that brings all barriers to change together. It is designed for people who want to change, but don’t know where to start. There will be all sorts of candidates. Below are some possibilities.
25-35yr olds who are reviewing their values around relationships, careers and future aspirations, who may not sure about what they desire in life and what is important to them, and need help to realign their thoughts, and personal and financial goals.
45-60yr olds who may be stuck in a career or relationship and need help to change. They feel it’s time for a new phase, and want change but don’t know how.
Trauma victims recovering from divorce, separation, death of a close one, redundancy or poor health, and need help to reorganise their head and find a new direction and move forward.
Individuals worried about life balance and financial freedom, for happy retirement.